Service is CrowIQ mobile application operated by CrowIQ Private Limited.
• Personal Data or Personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive personal information (SPI).
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
CrowIQ Private Limited ("us", "we", or "our") operates CrowIQ mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
If you use or interact with the CrowIQ mobile application, you are signifying to us that you consent to this Policy and the ways we collect, use, process and transfer your personal data as described here. We may change this Policy, and will post any changes here. If you continue to access or use the application after we post the changed Policy, we consider you to have accepted the changed Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not access or use the CrowIQ application.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:Information You Provide to Us
• Personal Information Examples means data relating to you from which you can be reasonably identified. Examples include your full name, date of birth, gender, email address, postal address, telephone number, job title, educational institution, financial information and your employer.
• When you communicate your Personal Information to us through the application, we will tell you at each collection point what information is required and what we use it for. You can choose not to enter some or all your Personal Information, but if you do so, we might not be able to respond to your query, communicate further with you and/or provide the requested services.
As allowed by law and unless this Policy states otherwise elsewhere, we will use your Personal Information as described below.
You may use application without being required to provide your name, email address or other personal information. Some features of the application might include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you, such as your name, address and e-mail address. Depending on why and how you communicate with us via the application, we will use your Personal Information as follows:
• If you are inquiring about services we provide or administer: to respond to your query and/or give you information you request.
• If you have any other inquiry: to consider and respond to your inquiry.
• If we do not know you: to confirm your identity.
• If you opt-in to receive marketing communications: to share information about our programs, services, news and events. When you enter your contact details for this reason and click “sign up,” you will be consenting to us contacting you for these purposes. We will only send you marketing communications if you have consented.
When you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, you are giving your consent for your Personal Information to be used by us to contact you by email, direct mail and/or telephone as shown on the consent form, and to deliver personalized website experiences, to share information about relevant products, services, best practice information, industry news and events. You may to withdraw your consent or amend your communication preferences by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you later decide you do not want to receive correspondence from us, such as communications regarding available Programs, press releases, newsletters, marketing, promotions, or other topics, simply drop an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawing your consent will not affect our use of the Personal Information prior to you withdrawing your consent, but it will mean that we will not contact you about available Programs, press releases, newsletters, marketing, promotions or other topics in the future.
When you interact with the application, we automatically collect information about your use of the application from your browser in the application server logs. Whenever you request a page through your browser, the navigation and click stream data, such as your IP address, browser (and version), operating system, date, time, and the site from which you came are stored in a log file. We use software to create summaries from these statistics so we can evaluate content worth, Website and system administration, and anonymous user analysis. We use “cookie” technology on our Website. Cookies let us identify a user’s computer (so, for example, you won’t have to log in every time you visit the Website), and can help make it easier to navigate through the Website (cookies can record a user’s preferences and other data about the user’s Website visit).
When you use the Website for the first time, cookies that are essential to make the Website operate (“essential cookies”) will have been set, but other cookies will not have been set unless you agreed to those cookies being set at that time. If you have agreed to accept cookies, then the Website will remember this and continue to set cookies each time you visit.
Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. These are known as “session cookies.” Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. These are known as “persistent cookies.” They enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. If you do not want cookies to be stored, you may turn off cookies individually, or you can select the appropriate options on your web browser to delete some or all cookies. However, if you block some or all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to use or access all or parts of the Website, such as being able to log on to member specific areas.
Essential cookies enable you to navigate the Website and to use its services and features. Without these necessary cookies, the Website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Website or certain services or features.
Social media cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content you find interesting on our Website through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Analytics cookies collect information about your use of the Website, and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Website, help us record any difficulties you have with the Website, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. Analytics cookies allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Website, rather than the usage of a single person. We use information from analytics cookies to analyze the Website traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information.
Advertising cookies are set to display targeted promotions or advertisements based upon your interests on the Website or to manage our advertising. These cookies collect information about your activities on this Website and other websites to provide you targeted advertising.
If you would like to disable cookies, you can set your web browser to reject cookies. However, if you disable the cookie function, it may make certain features or pages of the Website unavailable to you; How to alter your cookie setting will depend on the type of browser you use. We have provided examples of how to disable cookies on the most popular browsers below:Microsoft Internet Explorer
• choose the "tools" menu then "Internet Options";
• click on the "privacy" tab; and
• Select the appropriate setting.Mozilla Firefox:
• choose the "tools" menu then "Options";
• click on the "privacy" menu then "Options";
• click on the "privacy" icon; and
• Find the "cookie" menu and select the relevant options.
CrowIQ Private Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may share your Personal Information with:
• our service providers and other third parties that make the Website/application available, enhance its functionality or otherwise provide services to users or its service providers,
• any other person or entity about which we tell you when you provide your Personal Information,
We will not sell market, share, and rent or otherwise distribute your Personal Information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this Policy. Except as otherwise expressly stated in this Policy, we will release Personal Information to another person or company only with your consent or if required or permitted by law. If your Personal Information will be disclosed to any other recipients than are stated in this Policy, we will inform you at the time we collect your Personal Information and obtain your consent.
We do reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information and other information to our service providers and internal organisation for providing better service.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
CrowIQ Private Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of CrowIQ Private Limited
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The securities of your data are important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website/application traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.