1. After successful installation, open the CrowIQ App.
2. Click on Registration Link.
3. Enter all the details correctly.
4. You will receive an OTP on the entered Mobile number.
5. Complete the process by entering the OTP.
Details will be used for Prize transfer into your Bank Account and once entered can’t be edited. Therefore, to avoid any discrepancy in prize transfer, all details should be filled correctly.
Login ID & Password
No. Once registration is done, details can’t be modified.
Once registration is done, details can’t be modified.
Go to My profile (Hamburger Menu) / Account (Main Menu) and choose Upload Photo. You can either choose from the pictures visible or upload any picture from your mobile phone.
It is a summary of all the Quizzes and Prizes that you have won while playing.
At present, Quizzes are designed in GK (General Knowledge), Quant (Quantitative Aptitude), Logic (Logical Reasoning), English (Language), CA (Current Affairs) and Nalanda (Mix of General knowledge, Current Affairs, General Studies and English language)
All the quizzes from aforementioned Categories are visible in Upcoming Quiz on the Homescreen. Same quizzes can also be accessed into respective Categories as well.
1. Select the quiz you want to participate in.
2. Click on the entry fee option
3. A window will appear with apply coupon and payment options.
4. If you have a coupon, then enter the coupon code and apply.
5. Complete the participation process by paying the entry fee amount or remainder amount (in case of a coupon) and now you have successfully joined the quiz.
1. The quiz, in which you have participated, appears in the My Quiz section.
2. Date and time of starting of the quiz appears on its panel.
3. On the scheduled time, timer is replaced with ‘Start’ button. Click on the ‘Start’ button to begin your Quiz.
4. For more details, kindly refer ‘Quiz Instructions’ in the Hamburger menu.
1. Result of a quiz is determined based on the marks scored by the participants. Higher the marks, better the rank scored.
2. For more details, kindly refer ‘Quiz Instructions’ in the Hamburger menu.
1. Each question is allotted positive and negative marks. Marks for each question are calculated on the basis of correct option and time taken to select that option. Same logic is applied if the wrong answer is selected. No marks are deducted for Un-attempted/ Left question.
2. For more details, kindly refer ‘Quiz Instructions’ in the Hamburger menu
1. Rank of a participant is calculated based on the marks scored in the Quiz. More the marks scored, higher the rank on the Leaderboard.
2. For more details, kindly refer ‘Quiz Instructions’ in the Hamburger menu.
1. Leaderboard of a quiz can be accessed either through Leaderboard section in the Hamburger Menu or My quiz section (but, this option provides access to only those quizzes that you have participated).
2. Leaderboard of a quiz shows ranks of all the participants in from top to bottom along with their respective scores and prizes won.
3. Leaderboard of every quiz is shared on our official accounts of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram within a few minutes of completion of the quiz.
Answers of every quiz is posted on our official accounts of Facebook and Instagram within 30 minutes of completion of the quiz. Link of the same is shared on our official Twitter account.
1. Every question and its options and correct answer is prepared by a group of Expert and cross- referenced with various sources.
2. After this, every question goes through a series of cross-checking before being used in a Quiz.
3. Our team of Experts make sure that none of the question and answers are wrong.
4. The final decision with respect to correct answer to a question rests with the Company and shall be binding on the users.
5. For further clarification, kindly refer to Terms and Conditions section on the Hamburger Menu.
1.Complete the Quiz.
2. After completion of the quiz, a screen pops up showing your name, rank and prize won.
3. At the right side bottom of the screen there is option of sharing.
4. Click this option to share your score and rank with your friends.
Yes. Anyone above the age of 12 years can participate in the quiz. Kindly refer Terms and Conditions & My Balance FAQs for Quiz Prize money withdrawal policies.
All the quizzes that you have participated into, appears into ‘Upcoming’ under My Quizzes section. After the scheduled time of the quiz, it appears into ‘Attempted’ section.
My analysis of a quiz shows various categories of the all the questions that appeared in that Quiz along with your performance in the concerned question.
It denotes how many of participants have correctly attempted that question out of total participants that have attempted that question. E.g. if a question is attempted by 1000 participants and 621 have answered it correctly then it will appear as 621/1000.
The numerical value appearing in My Balance icon denotes total amount of prize money that is available for withdrawal into your bank account. It’s the sum total of all the Winnings from the quizzes minus the amount redeemed till now. E.g. if you have won a total of Rs. 26,500/- till now and withdrawn Rs. 26,400/-, in this case the value in My Balance will appear as 100.
1. To check the winnings from various quizzes, go to My Balance section situated at right top position of the Homescreen.
2. Click My Recent Winnings.
3. A page will open showing all the winnings from various quizzes with date.
1. Go to My Balance section situated at right top position of the Homescreen.
2. Click on Verify KYC.
3. Fill in the details and upload images of the requisite documents i.e. Aadhar card and PAN card.
4. Click on Proceed and your KYC is uploaded for verification and subsequent approval. (It is reflected as Verify KYC option changes to Pending for Approval)
5. Once the approval process is completed (at company’s end) your KYC is completed. (Pending for Approval option changes to Redeem)
It takes 48 hours for approval of KYC. After that the user is allowed to withdraw the winning into his/ her bank account.
Yes. Without completion and successful approval of user’s KYC, he/ she can’t withdraw/ redeem winnings into bank account.
Simply click on Redeem option in My Balance section and choose the amount to be redeemed.
There is no limit to minimum amount that can be transferred into the Bank account. However, total balance in user’s account should be more than Rs. 50/- (Locked-in Amount). E.g. if total value in My Balance is Rs.131/-, then the user can transfer Rs.81/- into his/her bank account and Rs. 50/- remains as Locked-in amount. He/ she can use this amount to participate in any quiz.
It takes maximum 24 hours for redeemed amount to be credited into user’s Bank account.
No. My Balance is not a Wallet; hence, it can’t be recharged. It only reflects the total amount available to a User with the company that can be redeemed (except Locked-in amount) into user’s bank account.
Yes. You can use the required amount from My Balance once you reach the Payment window on participating in a Quiz.
No. The amount can only be redeemed into the registered Bank account.
1. Yes. Anyone above the age of 12 years can participate in the quiz.
2. In order to withdraw the winning amount, you need to complete the KYC with your parents/ legal guardian bank account and PAN details.
3. Kindly refer Terms and Conditions for Quiz Prize money withdrawal policies.
1. Go to My Coupons section in Hamburger Menu.
2. Copy the coupon code.
3. Select the quiz you want to participate in.
4. Click on the entry fee option.
5. A window will appear with apply coupon and payment options.
6. Enter coupon code and apply.
7. Complete the participation process by paying the remainder amount (if any) and now you have successfully joined the quiz.
Validity of a coupon is mentioned on it in the form of Expiry date. The coupon becomes non-usable/ invalid at 0000 hours (12:00 AM) after the expiry date.
No. The applicability of a coupon is mentioned on the coupon. If it is a generalised coupon, as mentioned on the coupon, then it can be used in any of the upcoming quizzes.
Refer and Earn
1. Go to Invite and Earn option in Hamburger Menu.
2. Click on share icons (any of the three) and send it your contacts
1. By referring the App, and after successful registration on the App by the shared contact, you receive one Coupon worth Rs.4/- that can be used to participate in any of the Upcoming Quizzes.
2. There is no upper limit to number of Coupons that can be earned in this manner. More you share more coupons you earn.
The coupon is added on successful registration on the App by the contact with which you have shared the link. You can access the added coupon in My Coupons section in Hamburger Menu.
This type of coupon is valid for 48 hours (as mentioned on the coupon in the form of date of expiry) from the time it is added into your account.
No. This coupon can only be used to participate in any of the upcoming quizzes.